Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Take 2-Day 2 VLCD

Today's weight: 160.1
Goal Weight: 125
Pounds Lost Today: 5.9
Pounds Lost Total: 5.9

So, did you see that!! I lost nearly six pounds on my VERY FIRST DAY of low calorie!! Yay!

But, now for the sad part.

I had one hell of a day! My van broke down, the city came and towed it while I was trying to get a tow truck to come and get it. My backpack was in the van, my HCG drops were in the backpack. :(

So, I didn't have the drops, and I was starving without them. So, I ate food that wasn't on protocol.

I am hoping I don't gain all of the weight that I lost back. That would S-U-C-K!

It seems like everything is against me with this diet, but I am determined to make it work!

I am hoping I can get my drops back tomorrow so that I can get back on the wagon. If I ever make it to phase 3, it will be a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment