Monday, February 28, 2011

Take 2-Day 1 VLCD

Today's weight: 166
Goal Weight: 125
Pounds Lost Today: 0
Pounds Lost Total: 0


So, today went okay, I guess. I was very tired midday, and a bit weak. But, after dinner, I felt MUCH better. 


For lunch I had:


Talapia
Cucumber salad
Melba toast


For dinner I had:


Spicy "honey" mustard chicken
Radishes
Melba Toast


Snacks:


Apples (2)


Oh my, the radishes and chicken were DELICIOUS! Yum, yum, yum!! I hate radishes, but someone from YourHCG Facebook Page mentioned that she boiled them in stock and they were good. She was RIGHT! They tasted kind of like spicy potatoes. I will definitely be making them again. 


Oh, the chicken. Again, YUM! I took a bit of mustard, hot sauce, and a few drops of stevia and spread it on top of the chicken before baking it. That was so delicious. 


So, my first day is over. I swear I thought about quitting about fifteen times today. I was hungry, this diet is HARD! But, I keep thinking about myself in a few months from now. I think about how amazing it is going to feel when I am in a smaller size while on my vacation to Bermuda! ;) 


Some things that I messed up with:


I didn't wear gloves when cleaning up smashed chocolate mint cookies off the floor. (Thanks Lilah) 
Also, I wore makeup that isn't protocol safe. :( I forgot. 


Things I did well today:


I didn't cheat. 
I tried new recipes that were amazing! 


How I felt today:


Tired. Weak. Hungry.


(Sorry no pics of the food, I need to buy camera batteries!)

No comments:

Post a Comment