Sunday, February 6, 2011

The beginning

Well, today I ordered my HCG drops from here. I am so excited to begin my journey, but I am also very nervous. I am using this blog to track my progress, keep me accountable, and to possibly help others in the future.

I will blog about what I eat, how much I eat, tasty recipes, side effects, and hopefully my amazing weight loss! I will take before and after pictures, reveal my weekly weight loss, and share tips that have helped me.

I have about 35-45 pounds to lose, and I would really love to lose them before my husband returns from deployment in the summer. :) Here is a picture of me yesterday after the polar plunge. I almost look pregnant in this photo- I am not. I sincerely hope I DO NOT look like this 45 days from now!

Now I wait, I wait for the drops to arrive. Oh, on day 1 and 2 I have to eat, eat, eat. Anything and everything I want! Woo hoo!! :)

Stay tuned!


Prior to HCG- starting weight unknown (I need to buy batteries for the scale)

No comments:

Post a Comment