Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 1 VLCD

Today's weight: 163.8
Goal Weight: 125
Pounds Lost Today: 1.6
Pounds Lost Total: 2.1


So, even though I loaded and loaded yesterday, I lost weight again. This is either really good, or not. I am going to just go with it and be happy that I lost 2 lbs in spite of eating a load of fat. 


Today was the first day of VLCD. I did okay, I guess. 


For breakfast I just drank green tea. 


For snack I ate an apple. 

And, by this time I was starving. It seems like about 30 minutes before my next dose of drops, I am super hungry. Not just craving food, but rather my stomach is growling and I am feeling a bit shaky. 


Lunch was amazing! I guess when you are really hungry something as simple as shrimp wraps (Lettuce wrap around shrimp) and melba toast will be delectable! 


I kind of messed up with the shrimp though. I weighed them after I cooked them so I more than likely ate more than 100g of protein. I am hoping that it doesn't effect the scale tomorrow. (Wouldn't it be silly if it did after all I ate on my load days!!)

Again, right around the time it was ready for a dose I was STARVING. My snack of strawberries was almost the best tasting thing I have eaten in my life.

For dinner I decided to try some French Onion soup that I saw the recipe for on facebook. It was pretty good, and actually filling. I messed up and added waaay to much pepper, but again, I was HUNGRY so I gulped it down. 


Some things that I messed up with:
I got peanut butter on my hands, and then used dish soap to wash it off. :/
I used Old Bay AND hot sauce, both in which can cause stalls. 
The "shrimp" incident I mentioned earlier. 


Things I did well today:
I didn't cheat. 
I drank mucho water. 


How I felt today:
I have had so much energy, its amazing! I hope this continues! This morning I had a bit of a headache but I think that had more to do with this awful cold I have than the drops themselves. And, as mentioned earlier, I felt really shaky before it was time to eat. 


I am SO nervous and excited to see the scale in the morning! 

1 comment: