Friday, February 11, 2011

Loading Day 1

Today's weight: 166
Goal Weight: 125
Pounds Lost Today: O
Pounds Lost Total: O


So, today I started loading. You get to eat all that you can stuff in your body for two solid days. Sounds great when you are talking about a diet, right?? Well, its not nearly as fun as it sounds. Because you not only have to eat, but you really should eat past your comfort level, and that's what I did. I was pretty much forcing food into my mouth, and talking myself out of vomiting. :)

Here is what was on the menu today:

Breakfast:

3 eggs fried in a TON of butter
1 pudding cup
A handful of chocolates


Snack:
2 chocolate with cream filling Krispie Kreme donuts (at 21g of fat each!!)
1 Vanilla Frappachino from Starbucks
3 Frosting topped sugar cookies (8g of fat each)

Lunch:
Cheese filled Perogies sauted in butter
Bacon Cheeseburger

Snack:
Trail Mix with chocolate chips
Popcorn with melted butter

Dinner:
2 pieces of Fried Chicken
Macaroni and Cheese
French Fries

And, though I haven't eaten this yet... my plans for tonights snack is:

Snack:
Fried Sweet Potato Pie (From Bojangles)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice cream

3 comments:

  1. Wish I had Krispy Kream up here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jeannie, if I never see a KK again, I will be happy. I literally had to stuff those donuts in my mouth. *gag* I ate two more this morning, and I don't know if I will ever be able to eat them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! So glad you posted this, I'm using it for my load list too. Got a box of chocolates today...guess I'll consume the whole thing. LOL!

    ReplyDelete