Saturday, February 12, 2011

Loading Day 2

Today's weight: 165.5
Goal Weight: 125
Pounds Lost Today: .5
Pounds Lost Total: .5


After eating all of this, I actually lost half a pound!! How in the world?? I don't know, but today I just wanted to continue with the loading phase so that I can start with my very low calorie diet (VLCD) tomorrow! 


This loading stuff is HARD! I really don't feel like eating, and forcing yourself to eat very fatty foods when you aren't even hungry is HARD! I kind of feel like the people in competitive eating. I just shove the food in my mouth with little enjoyment. Okay, so here is what I ate today:


In no particular order:


2 eggs cooked in butter
2 Cream filled chocolate Krispy Kreme donuts
4 Cookies with cream on top
BBQ Sand which
Trail Mix
Cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Carmel Cheesecake
4 pieces of meat lovers pizza
Bacon and Cheese covered Fries with sour cream
An avocado
A small amount of lasagna with alfredo sauce over it (Ugh, I just couldn't eat it) 
And tons of spoons full of heavy whipped cream mixed with butter and sugar throughout the day. 
A small amount of Ice cream


I have one more dose of  the drops today, but I am done eating.. I can't eat anymore or I will be sick. 


Let's see how the scale treats me in the morning. I am really excited to start the VLCD portion after all this heavy loading. (I may not feel the same in a few days!)



No comments:

Post a Comment