Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 3 VLCD

Today's weight: 160
Goal Weight: 125
Pounds Lost Today: 2.2
Pounds Lost Total: 6


Well, six pounds down so far. Not bad! 


Today was HARD, really hard. I was hungry, cranky and tired pretty much all day. I had a killer headache, and wanted to punch every person I saw in the throat! I was really ready to give it all up, I didn't care if I remained fat for the rest of my life if I could just eat a big fat juicy cheeseburger. Buuuuut... I didn't cheat! Whew! 


My husband (who is deployed) sent me a box of chocolate covered strawberries, and I didn't cheat! :)


My children came home with tons of chocolate candies, and I didn't cheat.


I made spaghetti and garlic bread for the kids, and I didn't cheat. 


That's got to count for something, right?


So, for lunch:


Crab meat, Melba toast and lettuce (this was very bland)


 For dinner:


Lemon Mustard Chicken with spinach salad topped with melba and strawberry vinaigrette. This was GOOD! I wanted to lick the plate it was so good. 




Some things that I messed up with:


I didn't wear gloves when handling chocolate. (I hope this doesn't stall me)


Things I did well today:


I didn't cheat! 
I made a delicious new meal!


How I felt today:


Crappy. Tired. Hungry. Irritable. Mild headache all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment