Monday, February 7, 2011

Shop, shop around..

Well, today I went shopping for the food (and other items) I am going to need while doing the diet. It was actually hard. I didn't want to purchase the foods I knew I needed to buy for my load days. I am so ready to make changes that having that crap in my house right now is bothering me. I know how important it is, so I am leaving it be until my load days. :)

I bought a kitchen scale to weigh the food and was super excited to try it out. I wanted to cut up the meats that I got and put them in individual packages for easier meals later. Well, on the box it said "One Lithium Battery Included" So, I thought that I didn't need batteries. I get home and try to set up the scale. I take out the one battery they included and begin to put it in the scale when I notice that there certainly is ONE battery included but the dang scale takes TWO batteries! What is the purpose of only including ONE battery. Oy!

Anyway, I got a confirmation that my HCG has been mailed. So excited! I keep thinking about our upcoming cruise in August and how awesome it would be if I could be in a size 8 by then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment