Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 2 VLCD

Today's weight: 162.2
Goal Weight: 125
Pounds Lost Today: 1.6
Pounds Lost Total: 3.7



Well, day 2 down. Today was hard. I was hungry most of the day. I went to school, and it seemed like delicious food was every where. I walked into the elevator with five people, and they all had food that is currently "forbidden" Ugh, it was so hard! Then I got to class and my teacher was handing out chocolates. I accepted mine and just threw it into my bag. I miss chocolate already and its only day 2!! 


I realized I have a serious addiction to food, which is the main reason I choose this diet. I need to reevaluate my relationship with food. I have to stop eating just to eat. 


I am on that road. 


For breakfast:


Just tea


Snack:


Apple

Lunch:


Shrimp with tomatoes and a Melba toast

Snack: 

Orange

Dinner: 

Talapia with asparagus and melba toast

Both meals were okay, nothing extra special. I enjoyed the soup from yesterday much better. But, when you are hungry, anything taste good! 

Some things that I messed up with:

I took an extra bit of fish that wasn't part of my 100g. Lilah was eating fish along with me, and she left one bite. Just one. *sigh*
I forgot if I had taken my drops, so I could have possibly taken an extra dose. 

Things I did well today:

I didn't cheat!! (And it was HARD not to!!)

How I felt today:


I have a headache, and I felt a little tired by the end of the day. I also felt a bit dizzy at one point in the day. 


I still am super excited and nervous to see the results on the scale tomorrow. 


Oh, and before I go.. a "before" picture! 





2 comments:

  1. Do we get two fruit servings a day? I was thinking it was one? Nice to see you too! I'm going to take my before pic too :) I'm concerned about the melba, but will buy some. If its a problem, I'll stop with the melba :)

    I load on Wed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you get a serving of fruit for each meal. :) I would start with the Melba since your body isn't used to eating so few calories, and then take it away when you feel like you've got the hang of it. I know for me, my first few days, the melba was AMAZING!! I was sooo hungry. Today, I haven't eaten one at all. :)

    ReplyDelete